Thursday, October 27, 2005

the month is ALMOST gone....

but NOT forgotten!

It has been an amazing birthday this year.
I have received some of the most wonderful gifts from my friends. They involved Trust, Honesty, Music, and Love.

Some of the love was a tad hard on my butt ( thanks for the spankings, Bob! You need lessons from Ann Hammond!)
There were gifts of the softest skin (and in many colors!) and fibers.
There were gifts of Light.
There were gifts that came from the stars and Earth all tolled up into one.

There were words that warmed my heart.

There were so many that it is impossible to write the amount of gratitude I feel.

I hope you all can feel the deep appreciation I have for the thoughts, the words, and the love.
I have enough.


Well...
at least enough to last me until the next birthday month!

Love you ALL!

No comments: