Saturday, December 24, 2005

My daughter asks "what's going on?"

Do not worry child. Just feeling a bit out of synch with the holiday spirit of late.

I was pleased to make some of the gifts I gave this year.
I wish I had spent more time to make them all.

Working Christmas Eve & Christmas Day because I need the money. Being unemployed / employed and underpaid did not help my financial situation at all.

I finally have my house on the market to sell it. Okay...it is really a condo.

I like my new job very much...but typical me...I want to be doing MORE in terms of working. Investigation and resolution to issues.
The company is going through transitions from a merger...and the employees all seem to be really nice and helpful. I like the feeling here.

I decided with a gift card I received to buy a couple of pets.
Don't worry...I do not think I am allergic to Betta Fish.
I named them (both male fish) Alpha and Omega. :)
Alpha is a red and blue Betta.
Omega is a pink and purple Pastel Betta.
They are so calming to watch and the differences in personality are notable! The fins are so long and graceful. The way they breathe and move is hypnotic to me. Curious how they will 'flare' at reflections or when they get to see each other. Yes...they are in a divided tank that is about 2 quarts size. There is a colored dividing screen I can remove so they can see each other through the clear dividing screen.
They will be easy transport to my daughter for babysitting if needed ;)



SO on the house bit....
I think I will look for a rental place a little closer to work.
The toll road and gas cost are getting TOO expensive.
I love my home...but it is inconvenient. It is away from what I do and away from work.
I will let you know where I land.

I really am Okay, Amanda...just a little disengaged at the moment.

I have never enjoyed seeing my friends become angry with me. I try so hard to be the 'peacemaker' and negotiations officer when it isn't my place to be such.

Sometimes you just have to call a card as it is played.

I am NOT going to work on the next holiday though :)
No plans to do anything but stay at home perhaps.

No driving amongthe crowds.

Life is trying to quiet me down a bit.

Circe

No comments: