Saturday, October 13, 2012

amazing

So MANY amazing events occur that are not seen until they pass. I realized that going camping with Tim held so much peace in just walking around holding hands. I did go through an emotional event and was able to talk to Tim about it and resolve it with kind words and cuddles afterwards. It is awesomely wonderful to have confirmation of our willingness to grow with each other.
May seem small in comparison to other things in life however this is HUGE for me. I am soon approaching another birthday. Not afraid or sad about it at all :)
Birthdays are amazing times of reflection of where I have been and where I want to go.
They are important. Each day is a choice to be involved or on the sidelines.
I like celebrations. I don't always do well with being the center of attention however I am learning the value of me to others.
I continue to explore being able to converse with a mate and not control or direct the outcome.
I love this human life and the emotions that are involved.

1 comment:

Circe said...

Interesting to find this today 8/7/16.
Tim was released from my life a couple of years ago. I am happier and content. Well loved by family and pets and by me.