Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Breathing again

okay...I still do not deal well with hospitals but have learned the willingness to go. Especially when I can no longer breath.
Yes, I went to Medical City Hospital last night sometime around 8PM I think. My friend Chris stalked me to my truck and asked me what was wrong. I blurted out I couldn't breath and the need for the hospital was important.
"Are you SURE you should be driving?" (Chris)
"yeah...it isn't that far" (Idiot at the wheel)
"move over, I'll drive." (Healthy person outside the truck)
"no....go back have fun cause I can get there ...I'll call" (omg...I can't breath!)
then I drove about 20 feet....

Chris RUNS up in .01 seconds....
"I forgot to give you Beth's money and yours....." (still and idiot trying to drive)
"Is this cause you don't plan on seeing me any more?" (Chris is still being logical)
"Circ....please" (He's SO patient and understanding of my need to control my directions in life and one of the few that call me by my nickname - as if you can really shorten my name)
\\this is what I remember and could be incorrect considering that I am STILL and idiot trying to drive to the hospital and SEVERLY lacking O2 in my system//
"Please drive me Chris..." (idiot has SENSE! okay...sorta has sense)

Dang it ....been diagnosed with asthma and acute bronchitis.
This occurs just after damage to my rotator cuff...and a SERIOUS flu (new strain) that had me in bed for several days. I just got to start climbing! I started exercising and running again.
I think the bronchitis came on because we have people at the office that DON'T stay home when ill.
I am staying home my friends, and folks, until the doctor tells me I can return.

Write me emails or IM me when on line.
I am trying HARD not to talk on the phone cause I can't breath and it starts me coughing and it hurts.
Yes...I am in pain.
These are my boundaries my dears.
I am SORTA breathing again and I want to heal.

I will gladly accept well wishes, hugs if you are daring, flowers, and of course ....loving and healing thoughts.

Thanks!
Circe

3 comments:

Bella said...

MOM!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! since when does a daughter have to read her mother's blog to find out she was taken to the hospital!?!?!? I'm glad you're ok, but seriously! pissed off momma! Expect my phone call any second now....

Circe said...

Great...chewed out by my DAUGHTER ...again.

You would have been called if I had needed to stay.

Thanks though for caring enough to announce it to all my fan club!
HEHEHEHE

I am okay baby girl....
healing is a good thing.

Love you SPECIAL,
Momma

Bella said...

Well, think of it this way: you would want to know if I had had ANY sort of trip to a medical facility REGARDLESS of whether or not is was "an overnight stay" situation. Wouldn't have matter if it had been something as simple as dizziness to lets say early pregnancy problems, you'd still want to know, right? so there, point made...keep your kids informed or else we shall be forced to put you in a nursing home! ha! love you lots momma