Thursday, March 10, 2005

Finely Clawed

UMPH!
What the heck??? It feels like a lead weight with stiletto heels on....BUDDY LEE!

Oh it is nice to cozy up with a loving animal such as this. He purrs and purrs while pushing his head into my arms and making sure he pulls my face next to his to head. Very carefully kneading my neck and face with his claws...not to scratch but to show pleasure that I am still.
Next is my sweet little Kali....cautious she is and a total opposite of Buddy Lee. She will lift your hand to have you rub her neck and Manx tailed junction. The sound of the Smokey Sealed tipped white Manx and the black American short hair cats.....purring in the symbiosis rhythm.
Warmth and contentment.
Cuddled up next to my sides or in between my feet.
Rolling around when I move...following me with soft sighs.

If love feels like this...then I will welcome it when it comes to reside with me.
They accept me just as I am and only want to spend time with me.
Playing and chasing...and cozy midnight purrs.

Buddy Lee? We need to talk about your eating everything....
Kali? Go ahead...play rough with the boy.


No comments: