Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Run, run, run as fast as you can...

Can I be caught? Must not be because I am the Ginger Bread man!

Interesting story that is.
Ego makes you boastful and not as attentive as one should be.
Lots to learn about myself this year. Some I like...some I don't. Time to change the thinking again.
I love gingersnap cookies. They love me too!
The stick around all over my body.
I have actually been pretty good about my change of eating habits. I like this. Check out this link for an ONLINE FOOD JOURNAL that's free. No diet plans or recipes...just a journal.

Thanks Chris for the link!
I'm tired after massaging an old friend and discovering he also is known by another friend of mine. Wild. Small world to meet up with those you know from different lifetimes.
I even met a man that I had gone to Elementary and Jr High School with! Wonder what happened to all the women I used to know?

So interesting!

Nighty night!

Lot's of kisses and snuggles, too.



No comments: