Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My daughter sent me a test

You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism


92%

Buddhism


79%

Islam


75%

Hinduism


67%

Satanism


63%

Christianity


50%

Judaism


42%

atheism


42%

agnosticism


33%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

This was interesting to do, for me that is.
Remember...all tests are made by humans and inquisitive minds do think of some strange process in order to 'prove' one way or the other.

Enjoy!

Circe

1 comment:

Bella said...

Hye momma...just thought I'd drop you a line and say "hello". and that I love you. Let me know how you're piercing goes!