Monday, March 28, 2005

Interesting days and night time dreams

Like...wow!
I had a great and busy weekend. Lots of things happened.
I did manage to have very 2 interesting dates. (that was written for my Dad and Stepmom's benefit) =)

Days have been busy with getting back into physical routines that are not 'quite as dangerous' for my body. Eating habits are changing dramatically...and going to a gym to work out ...means I am rearranging my time of activity...again all change is good.
One of my most interesting things to do this past week was visiting with my daughter.
You know, I thoroughly enjoyed sitting at her house and talking with her. We sat outside and had coffee and talked. Just talked under the stars and moon. We watched a group of 'kids' from her doorway that were sitting in the parking lot and goofing around as only 'sport jocks' can do.
We were finally noticed by them and they all left for McDonalds. Jeez...really healthy guys.

The weekend entailed NOT running in the rain and thunderstorm...but in going to the gym and learning some workout routines. Going to dinner with friends...and enjoying the people I know. I don't celebrate Easter in the traditional sense anymore. Had lunch on Easter Sunday with Mark and his mom and two of his Long Time family friends. It was wonderful nad the company was so delightful. Seeing all the children in their easter clothes was nice. I enjoyed my people watching tremendously on Sunday.

I like celebrating my spiritual consciousness every day. My thoughts and actions will place impressions and directions into my awareness.
Every day it is a way to learn how to live in harmony and in growing awareness.
Sounds kinda "whee-do whee-do (place in twilight zone song here)"

The dreams at night have been about moving and people coming and going in my life.
Some I recognized...some I had no clue where they came from.
The people that is. I do recognize the personalities though.

I like the direction of my life. Not sure where it will carry me to, but I am willing to explore the feelings and the emotions of it all.
Have a great day my dear ones...

Circe

No comments: