Friday, May 19, 2006

All things from my view

It is a time of great fun and learning. Amanda is getting to learn how to deal within her ideal of what occurs within herself and her faith in creation.
I am amazed at the sense she has of her own inner workings. This will bring a need for her to look into her mind also.
Motherhood is a total concept of self analysis and wonder at how we manage to do so much.

There are many changes occurring in my life right now. I am strongly interested to have myself check out some more schooling and change my career again.
I have discovered more emotions than I had previously even hoped could be discovered.
I am proud of my niece and her taking care of her life and recognizing her ability to succeed through her decisions.
I have been amazed at the nacity of Jason and his attempts to seek good employment.

I adore my life right now.
Love
Growth
Laughter

all is good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done some thinking about some things you and I have talked about, as well as some things that I have read that you have written.
Now You know well enough that I don't take anyones word as gospel but I am more likely to listen to some then others, and I suppose you are one of the some that I am more likely to listen to.
Thing is, since I found the world of the unseen, magick psychicism etc I have identified so thoroughly with ceremonial magick that I had gotten caught up in the form without looking inside, there has to be a goal right?
Ritual doesn't exist for it's own sake, it is there to accomplish.
So a lot of things are introspective and don't bear discussion and the internalization of ones metaphysics is one of those things.
But thank for giving me a little nudge to get past the external forms Circe.
Frank

Circe said...

Frank, I am glad to see you stop by :)
without introspection of thought and only following rituals...you can lose yourself into the ritual and forget the emotions involved in the experience.
That is what LIFE is about. Being in the magick psychicism is mental. Remember you need the interaction of fellow humans to truly experience this level of life.

Thank you for stopping by occasionally! Miss ya,

Circe