Friday, May 05, 2006

Storms and winds

I know that the weather causes concern for many.
I like the ferocity of storms. They used to scare me.

Now they hold fascination of noticing CHANGE
that is lightening fast. High energy. Enlightening and at the same time destructive.
Ever changing weather.

That is the same as life.

I haven't spoken much about my life of late. Been busy figuring out where it belongs in my memories.
Nothing bad... just finding a way to catalog my thoughts.
there is this man that has hit my heart and soul.

We have known each other for quite a while now.
He is a friend and a lover... a calming companion as well as a enthusiastic playmate.
I have a few people that know about his existence but I do not want to expose him to all I know until I am secure in where this is going.
I am tired of building hope and having it disappear.
I had given up thinking that there was a companion for me to share my life with.
SO very few of my friends know that I am seeing someone rather intensely. My children don't understand why I 'disappear' and cannot be reached by phone.

It is lightening my dears.

Lots of interesting changes are occurring in my life.

I am having to learn to deal with my emotions.
No medications.
It is different waking up 'non foggy'.

Other things occurring... the home is settled well. It really is a nice home. Comfortable. We all three fit well here.

I need to get a move on. I wanted to write about the storms today. They were fascinating to watch across my windows.

Just like my life is.
Constant Change

2 comments:

Bella said...

I never said I didn't understand. I understand all too well why you like to dissappear...just a thought; children are expected to run to their imaginary places of "far away land" and hide in those secret places of the world while they decide who and how they will be, adults realize that you have to be present when those children come looking for the earth again.

leave the phone on (one day you may regret turning it off) and take a message, it can always be screened and returned if you don't "want to be found" for a bit.

Circe said...

yes 'momma wannabe'
I agree to do so :)

Momma

and thanks for caring enough to say so