Friday, May 26, 2006

laughing out loud...and then wondering

get this: todays horoscope

Quickie: Keep on going -- you are on the right track and you know it. Confidence is growing.
Overview: Put your money where your mouth is. You're not making a sacrifice when you really believe in your cause. Have some faith in where you're going even if you can't quite see the road ahead.
Daily singles love
If you need to let someone down gently, get it out of the way early while your natural diplomatic skills are peaking. Tonight you'll still be nice, but you may want to move on to other things.
Daily extended
Little by little, your confidence is expanding, and you'll see that more clearly than ever today. People are noticing a change in you, although few of them are secure enough in themselves to tell you how impressed they are by your accomplishments. Others may be holding onto a bit of jealousy, but that's their choice and it really isn't coloring how much they do love you. A family member you don't always agree with is ready to see things your way.


There are many things I am concerned about today. However, I cannot stop nor start anything.
My son and I had a conversation this morning. I love him so very much. He is really accepting of my choices and still continues to love me and his family....even though he is distant from us emotionally and in communications.

Jason....I am PROUD of you. NO MATTER WHAT.
You were my last gift of a child that I brought into the world. I know things are weird right now. Believe in your choices, my HoneyBoy.

Amanda....enjoy this time of pregnancy. It is the MOST amazing and creative thing you will ever experience.


To those that are the closest to my heart
I love you
no matter what


I have to laugh at the depth and swings of my emotions right now. Happens when you tell the doctor/psychatrist that you are no longer wanting to deaden your emotions and they are not to pleased with your decision. But that is the WHOLE IDEA...it is MY decision.

I can deal with the 'hurts' just not sure I do it to everyone else's standards.
Everyone has an opinion, including me.

Other things?
too many

for a 'short blog session' but eventually you will see me around.
Probably in places you didn't expect.

For now...It is Time

to ride
solo

and hit the trails and see what path I choose now.

No comments: